26th April 2010
Sagan Technology has announced the release of version 6.4.9 of Metro for Mac OS X and Windows (the first non-beta version of Metro 6 for Windows).
New to this version:
- First Windows compatible version including cross-platform file compatibility.
- Program names are automatically saved when exiting the program names dialog.
- A fix providing compatibility for MeldaProduction plugins.
Fixed in this version:
- A hang could occur if Metro was started by double-clicking on a document.
- Importing an old drum set document into the Intel version could cause a crash.
- A crash could occur in rare instances when a new track was created.
- A crash could occur when dragging a plug-in from the effects window while the transport is engaged.
- The real-time arpeggiator was not handling ties correctly in some cases.
- Auto-assignment of bank and program from MIDI data is improved.
- Change ports would occasionally not change virtual instrument audio ports.
- Trigger MTC sync now works properly.
- Although not visible, the graphic editor would continuously refresh in certain situations.
- In some cases plug-in data would not be restored properly upon document reload.
- A crash could occur in rare cases if a document written by Metro was read by SE or LX.
- It was possible that a lockup could occur when opening a bundle file.
- Opening an old documents was not setting the graphic editor vertical scale property properly.
- Not all of the help menu items were functional properly on intel macs.
- The default for newly created outputs is to not reset Modulation (controller 1) on playback.
- If the switch 'edit notes in selection' was not checked, recording could be erratic.