22nd August 2008
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v6.4.5.
- When a plug-in with no inputs (synth) is placed in the middle of an effects chain, the output is now mixed into the chain. This means that layers with some really cool and fat sounds can easily be created simply by placing multiple synths in the same chain.
- Chasing dialog allows an option for chase on record and/or play now.
- The '<', '>', page-down and page-up keys now work in the event editor if it is the front-most window.
- Improved error handling when an audio device disappears and reappears (usually USB).
- Better VST support.
- New option for contextual plug-in popup, 'Filenames are preset names'. When this option is checked Metro will use the filename (.fxp), instead of the embedded preset name, in its preset popups.
- Faster launch times for those that have many plug-ins.
- New fields in the plug-in window, Discovery (date not channel) and Instantiations (number of times plug-in has been loaded).
- Profiling audio plug-in performance adds the track name or aux number to the printed information.
- Search field in the plug-ins window (The window must be made wide enough to see this field) makes it easy to find particular plug-ins.
- Horizontal scroll bar in plug-ins window.
- Realtime arpeggiator display always moves when enabled.
- Playing notes when the transport is idle now plays the note for the correct duration.
- A plug-in editor window was drawn all white the first time after a document was loaded. This could occur rarely depending on the plug-in.
- After saving a AudioUnit preset, the default preset was wrong.
- Human dialog could set note velocities to zero causing them to not sound.
- Using the arrow keys to shift automation data would cause all automation to be shifted. Now it only shifts the selected data.
- Using command-arrow to decrease duration could, in some cases, cause the note to be changed to a long note.
- Software audio play through now works more consistently.
02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.1
03 Jun 2013 Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro
02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.1
18 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.1
14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v18.104.22.168
03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v22.214.171.124
29 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v126.96.36.199
15 Sep 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.8
14 May 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v188.8.131.52
09 Jan 2009 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v184.108.40.206
29 Dec 2008 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.7
22 Aug 2008 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.5