Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.5
22nd August 2008
22nd August 2008
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v6.4.5.
- When a plug-in with no inputs (synth) is placed in the middle of an effects chain, the output is now mixed into the chain. This means that layers with some really cool and fat sounds can easily be created simply by placing multiple synths in the same chain.
- Chasing dialog allows an option for chase on record and/or play now.
- The '<', '>', page-down and page-up keys now work in the event editor if it is the front-most window.
- Improved error handling when an audio device disappears and reappears (usually USB).
- Better VST support.
- New option for contextual plug-in popup, 'Filenames are preset names'. When this option is checked Metro will use the filename (.fxp), instead of the embedded preset name, in its preset popups.
- Faster launch times for those that have many plug-ins.
- New fields in the plug-in window, Discovery (date not channel) and Instantiations (number of times plug-in has been loaded).
- Profiling audio plug-in performance adds the track name or aux number to the printed information.
- Search field in the plug-ins window (The window must be made wide enough to see this field) makes it easy to find particular plug-ins.
- Horizontal scroll bar in plug-ins window.
- Realtime arpeggiator display always moves when enabled.
- Playing notes when the transport is idle now plays the note for the correct duration.
- A plug-in editor window was drawn all white the first time after a document was loaded. This could occur rarely depending on the plug-in.
- After saving a AudioUnit preset, the default preset was wrong.
- Human dialog could set note velocities to zero causing them to not sound.
- Using the arrow keys to shift automation data would cause all automation to be shifted. Now it only shifts the selected data.
- Using command-arrow to decrease duration could, in some cases, cause the note to be changed to a long note.
- Software audio play through now works more consistently.
10 Apr 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.418 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.303 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.222 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 126.96.36.19905 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.205 Jan 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.103 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.118 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.124 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro 7 Special Offer for KVR users23 Dec 2012 Sagan releases Metro 7 - Offers special price for KVRers09 Sep 2012 Sagan Technology announces Metro 7 and launches 60%-Off Sale16 May 2012 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.5.2 - now with Rewire support for Windows16 Apr 2012 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5.1 for Windows (64-bit) and Mac (32-bit)14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v188.8.131.52 Jun 2011 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5 and announces Metro Sale03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v184.108.40.206 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v220.127.116.11 Apr 2010 Sagan Technology releases Metro v6.4.9 for Mac OS X and Windows