Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.4.7
29th December 2008
29th December 2008
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v6.4.7.
New in this version:
- Plug-ins names and locations are now contained in the editor window's title bar and windows menu.
- Section event window has a new, more OS X like, look.
- Most windows can now be live resized.
- New plug-in parameter lets user choose the Edit windows preferred user interface, carbon or cocoa, if plug-in provides both.
- More accurate tracking of the pitch bend wheel in the keyboard window.
- The note and select note colors are now saved with the Metro document.
- .AIFF files written with a type of 'FL32' are now correctly interpreted as 'fl32' (32 bit floating point format).
- Subsection event edit dialog now contains an edit button to go directly to the subsection.
Fixed in this version:
- Rewire functionality has been restored.
- Core Audio support improvements especially after sleep.
- Minor enhancements to drag and drop.
- Improved tracking of default drum sets.
- Muting/Soloing of frozen tracks was not working correctly.
- The glitch dialog is back.
- Plug-in searching is improved.
- An error message is presented if the user tries to save a scale or chord starting with a '-'.
- Clearing outputs while playing could leave vu's meters connected to wrong outputs.
- In some cases chasing master volume would not work correctly.
- Changing presets via external MIDI controller was not updating preset display in the graphic editor window.
- Certain color schemes have been fixed.
- Restore outputs could lead to a crash if plug-in was instantiated on an aux buss.
- Undo of a MIDI file drag is improved.
- Chord mode honors swing setting,
- Fast forward works regardless of priority setting in digital audio dialog.
- The keyboard window no longer erroneously intercepts keys from the plug-in or section event editor windows.
- Dropping subsections into the graphic editor are no longer quantized to the bar level. They are now quantized to the selected quantize value.
- Fixed minor cosmetic issues.
- A crash could occur after opening very old Metro documents.
- Improved Cocoa plug-in edit window support.
- Pressing play from fast forward mode now correctly cancels fast forward mode.
- Certain problems with VI's in subsections have been addressed.
10 Apr 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.418 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.303 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.222 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 220.127.116.1105 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.205 Jan 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.103 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.118 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.124 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro 7 Special Offer for KVR users23 Dec 2012 Sagan releases Metro 7 - Offers special price for KVRers09 Sep 2012 Sagan Technology announces Metro 7 and launches 60%-Off Sale16 May 2012 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.5.2 - now with Rewire support for Windows16 Apr 2012 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5.1 for Windows (64-bit) and Mac (32-bit)14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v18.104.22.168 Jun 2011 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5 and announces Metro Sale03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v22.214.171.124 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v126.96.36.199 Apr 2010 Sagan Technology releases Metro v6.4.9 for Mac OS X and Windows