29th December 2008
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v6.4.7.
New in this version:
- Plug-ins names and locations are now contained in the editor window's title bar and windows menu.
- Section event window has a new, more OS X like, look.
- Most windows can now be live resized.
- New plug-in parameter lets user choose the Edit windows preferred user interface, carbon or cocoa, if plug-in provides both.
- More accurate tracking of the pitch bend wheel in the keyboard window.
- The note and select note colors are now saved with the Metro document.
- .AIFF files written with a type of 'FL32' are now correctly interpreted as 'fl32' (32 bit floating point format).
- Subsection event edit dialog now contains an edit button to go directly to the subsection.
Fixed in this version:
- Rewire functionality has been restored.
- Core Audio support improvements especially after sleep.
- Minor enhancements to drag and drop.
- Improved tracking of default drum sets.
- Muting/Soloing of frozen tracks was not working correctly.
- The glitch dialog is back.
- Plug-in searching is improved.
- An error message is presented if the user tries to save a scale or chord starting with a '-'.
- Clearing outputs while playing could leave vu's meters connected to wrong outputs.
- In some cases chasing master volume would not work correctly.
- Changing presets via external MIDI controller was not updating preset display in the graphic editor window.
- Certain color schemes have been fixed.
- Restore outputs could lead to a crash if plug-in was instantiated on an aux buss.
- Undo of a MIDI file drag is improved.
- Chord mode honors swing setting,
- Fast forward works regardless of priority setting in digital audio dialog.
- The keyboard window no longer erroneously intercepts keys from the plug-in or section event editor windows.
- Dropping subsections into the graphic editor are no longer quantized to the bar level. They are now quantized to the selected quantize value.
- Fixed minor cosmetic issues.
- A crash could occur after opening very old Metro documents.
- Improved Cocoa plug-in edit window support.
- Pressing play from fast forward mode now correctly cancels fast forward mode.
- Certain problems with VI's in subsections have been addressed.