Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v220.127.116.11.
Fixed in this version:
- Cutting twice in succession in the sections window was not working properly.
- The default port (set from the edit port dialog of the tracks window) was not being restored properly in some cases.
- In some cases MIDI ports would disappear.
- Multiple (MIDI) files can now be opened upon startup by dragging them to the Metro Icon in the finder or dock.
- Keyboard repeats generated by holding keys down were being ignored.
- 32 bit integer .AIF files were not being written correctly in certain cases.