Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v220.127.116.11.
New in this version:
- Remember the last controller view for each track.
- Option in plug-ins contextual menu 'Do Not Set Program On Open' works around a problem with Vember Audio's Surge.
- Option in the real time arpeggiator for auto sync. When off sync is free running and no longer relative to the bar and beat position.
- Option in the real time arpeggiator allows the user to set the number of velocity steps independent of the number of rhythm steps.
- Further optimizations of the audio engine.
Fixed in this version:
- It is now possible to copy or cut a sequence and have the plug-ins instantiated on aux busses restored on paste.
- Maximum system exclusive (sysex) buffer size has been increased to 2 megabytes.
- Clearing a track that contained only MIDI controller automation data would not immediately refresh properly in the graphic editor.
- The ability to import via drag and drop, larger MIDI files.
- Better core audio support.
- Improved on the fly audio recording including overdubbing muting inappropriately.
- Undo of a section clear now works properly.
- In some cases remote control would stop functioning after the play head passed the record punch out point during punch-in recording.
- In some cases mixing tracks would not produce audio if certain tracks were muted.
- Exporting a movie was not explicitly setting the default playback rate to normal speed.
- Shifting certain automation data when no audio exists would sometimes fail.
- Jukebox would update mysteriously after last song played if overall looping was off.
- Using the scale time feature on an audio and MIDI track would sometimes fail on the MIDI side.