Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v22.214.171.124.
New to this version:
- Fast forward implemented in the Windows version.
Fixed in this version:
- The Master output is now auto-unmuted upon startup.
- Copying and pasting to empty tracks did not always restore the copied outputs.
- Pasting tracks assigned to virtual instruments into a new section, in some cases, would not create new outputs properly.
- Depending on the multiple monitor configurations, Metro popups could occur on the wrong screen of a multiple monitor setup.
- In some cases missing ports were not being reported by the Port Change Dialog.
- The dragging of regions in the track editor was not working properly if the start of the selection was not visible.
- Improved stability.
- Work around for Quicktime problems provides better stability when editing movies (Windows only).
- Handle shut down properly (Windows only).
- Handle wake from sleep properly (Windows only).