Sagan Technology updates Metro to v126.96.36.199
3rd November 2010
3rd November 2010
Sagan Technology has updated Metro to v188.8.131.52.
New to this version:
- This is the first version that has been compiled cross platform from the same sources.
- Import Lyrics file option allows the importation of lyrics as lyric markers. The lyrics are automatically aligned to notes on the current track. Lyric markers can also be re-aligned by right-clicking and dragging a lyric marker to the correct location. All other lyric markers on the track are then aligned to notes accordingly.
- New option for selecting the marker type (Lyric, Marker or Copyright) in the marker edit dialog.
- New option added to the Duration Dialog for scaling duration.
- Chord quantize added to quantize dialog allows user to quantize chords without changing the relative positions of the notes inside the chords (Full version only).
- Step duration and options (triplet, dot, etc.) now saved with Metro document.
- Limited support for VST parameter display mapping since few to no plug-ins support it.
- New dialog box (windows only) detailing timing info on why Metro stopped when 'strict plug-in profiling' option is selected.
- New plug-in option 'Resume Before Program Change' required for some GSI plug-ins (like KeyPerformer) to behave.
- Help tags (new for windows only).
- New drums are automatically added when notes are entered and the track is in a drum display mode.
- New option for automatically starting automation record when record is pressed, in the record setup dialog.
- Missing plug-in are not removed upon instantiation of a new plug-in, so that one can use the change ports dialog to assign all of the other tracks in a multi-timbral setup.
- New option for showing 'all file types' in the open dialog. This makes it easier to open cross-platform documents that do not have the correct Mac file type or Windows file extension.
- Mix file type and sample bits are now saved from the mix/render tracks dialog.
- A couple of new items have been added to the track contextual menu.
Fixed in this version:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.3 has been restored.
- Vastly improved windows multi-processor support.
- Vastly improved handling of what happens when a plug-in is pasted across documents.
- Recalculates track positions correctly when the loop icon is toggled in real-time.
- A crash could have occurred after real-time audio transpose.
- A crash could occur depending on remote control display settings.
- Improved handling of 32 bit little endian audio files.
- In some cases Aux VU's were not updating in the mixer window.
- The factory metronome could get unexpectedly muted or could sound at the wrong time under certain circumstances.
- Improved defaults in the Port change dialog.
- Many improvements to non-ASIO windows audio, including external MIDI synchronization improvements.
- Playback looping is consistent now when two or more tracks have the same length and one is looped and the other is not looped.
- Switching between jukebox and transport playback improved.
- Metro document was being marked changed in some cases when it was not.
- Increased the space before the time in the list editor making event selection easier.
- When an ASIO device was selected, Metro was producing an audio glitch on stop in some cases.
- During the loading of a Metro document, if a missing plug-in was part of a plug-in chain it was possible that the existing track's plug-in automation could be assigned incorrectly.
- Master VU clip indicator did not light in certain cases when it should have.
- Many other bug fixes and feature enhancements.
10 Apr 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.418 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro, Metro LX and Metro SE to version 7.2.303 Mar 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.2.222 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 184.108.40.20605 Jan 2014 Sagan Technology updates Metro to version 7.205 Jan 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro - 30% Off02 Jul 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to 7.1.103 Jun 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Get 10% Off Sagan Technology Metro02 Jun 2013 Sagan Technology Releases Metro 7.118 Jan 2013 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v7.0.124 Dec 2012 #KVRDeal Expired Sagan Technology Metro 7 Special Offer for KVR users23 Dec 2012 Sagan releases Metro 7 - Offers special price for KVRers09 Sep 2012 Sagan Technology announces Metro 7 and launches 60%-Off Sale16 May 2012 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v6.5.2 - now with Rewire support for Windows16 Apr 2012 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5.1 for Windows (64-bit) and Mac (32-bit)14 Oct 2011 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v220.127.116.11 Jun 2011 Sagan Technology releases Metro 6.5 and announces Metro Sale03 Nov 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v18.104.22.168 Jun 2010 Sagan Technology updates Metro to v22.214.171.124 Apr 2010 Sagan Technology releases Metro v6.4.9 for Mac OS X and Windows