28th May 2010
saltline has announced the release of version 2.0 of Ichi, a free subtractive, VA synthesizer with 2 identical sound generators and an extensive modulation matrix. Each generator consists of 2 oscillators, a state variable filter and a delay. It is a simple yet effective synth that is capable of producing a wide range of sounds from percussive hits to atmospheric pads, organic basses to digital leads.
- 2 identical sound generators. 1 generator consists of:
- 2 oscillators. 7 waveforms each. Octave, semitone and fine tuning. Sync.
- Oscillator bias, phase relation and pulse width controls.
- 12/24db state variable filters with note follow cutoff.
- Delay with sync to host, user defined and note follow rate.
- 12db filter, delay pan and mix.
- Modulation matrix:
- 10 Modulation sources: 4 LFOs, 4 envelope generators, aftertouch and velocity.
- Modulation amount, signal invert and restrict hi and low.
- 24 Destination slots.
- Modulation matrix destinations:
- Oscillator pitch, pulse width phase relation and bias.
- Filter cutoff and resonance. Pan and volume. Delay rate, feedback, cutoff and pan. Chorus mix, rate, depth,and delay. Limiter pre-gain.
- Global features:
- Chorus, limiter and master volume.
- Pitch bend range, MIDI channel select, portamento and MIDI learn.
Ichi is free and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
23 Feb 2014 Saltline updates Lisc-verb for Windows to v1.0.4
07 Feb 2014 Saltline updates Swierk for Windows to v1.0.9
26 Jan 2014 Saltline updates Lisc-verb for Windows to v1.0.3
17 Jan 2014 Saltline updates Swierk for Windows to v1.0.8
10 Jan 2014 Saltline updates Swierk to v1.0.7
18 Oct 2013 Saltline updates Brzoza FM Synth to v1.0.1
07 Aug 2013 Saltline updates Lisc-delay to v1.0.1
08 Jul 2013 Saltline updates Lisc-verb to v1.0.1
16 Jun 2013 Saltline updates Lisc-step to v1.0.1
08 Jun 2013 Saltline updates Swierk to v1.0.4
10 Apr 2013 Saltline updates Swierk to v1.0.3