29th November 2010
samba_godschynski has announced the release of a beta version of VSTForx, a creative effect network creation tool which comes as a VST plug-in that lets you load any number of VST plug-ins and connect them any way you want.
- Add plug parameter on stage and bind them.
- Operators for such parameter connection (inverse, EXP, ...).
- I/O step sequencers and switches.
- Audio2parameter-value modules( e.g. ADSR-trigger, Peak-tracker).
- Load several VST-instruments and assign them via MIDI-channel.
A beta version of VSTForx is available now for Windows (you have to register to become a beta tester).