10th December 2013
Sample Logic has released Waterharp 2, an entirely new collection of over 550 instruments and multis for Kontakt 5.3+.
Weighing in at 2.5 gigabytes, WH2 not only includes ready-to-play sampled Waterphone ensembles, but focusses heavily on score-ready morphed instruments. In addition, WH2 comes with all of the original Waterharp instruments, re-engineered, re-morphed, and enhanced to a whole new level with unlimited sonic control.
For years, the Waterphone has been heard throughout film and television with its iconic haunting and dramatic sound, often called the "Matrix-effect". Not only does this library contain these traditional samples of the Waterphone instrument, but goes far beyond by morphing the signature waterphone sound, creating new organic instruments.
Waterharp 2 delivers "mind-bending atmospheres, suspenseful tension building stingers, tempo-synced percussive rhythms, morphed melodic instruments and explosive score-ready impacts".
WH2 is designed to streamline your workflow with powerful user interface controls and well-organized, genre specific, instruments and multis making it ideal for all film, TV, and game composers.
Tech Specs & Requirements:
- Waterharp 2 is formatted as a Kontakt based sample library, which requires a retail version of Kontakt 5.3 or higher.
- 2.5 GB (Direct Download).
- 550+ Instruments & Multis.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended).
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended).
MSRP: $99.99 via Direct Download. For more info visit: www.samplelogic.com/waterharp2