Magic AB is a reference tool that allows the producer to switch between the audio they are working on in their DAW, and up to nine reference tracks. Its controls and ergonomically-designed GUI are designed to be learned in two minutes and speed the mixing and mastering process.
- Shape mixes: Fire up Magic AB and shape the sound to a commercial track.
- Compare multiple mixes: create and save 'go-to' playlists to radically speed up mixing and mastering.
- Hone in on the details: play/cue the reference track from the precise point you want to hear and loop the section you want to focus on – there's no need for tiresome rewinding and endless internal waveform navigation.
- Balance the relative volume of mixes: with extensive, accurate, easy-to-read metering – particularly useful for critical mastering sessions.
- Give the user's ears a chance to recalibrate: with manually changeable crossfade times.
Price: £24.90 with a launch price of £19.90.
Magic AB is available as a download at Samplemagic.com.