16th May 2012
Sample Magic has announced the addition of techno producer, DJ and label boss Radio Slave to its artist-led sample collection series.
Besides such as 'My Bleep', 'Bell Clap Dance' and the anthemic 'Grindhouse' on his Rekids imprint, Radio Slave has graced the discographies of a host of labels including R&S, Om, Running Back and Ostgut Ton.
The Radio Slave sample pack includes 500MB of deep, dark and atmospheric samples direct from his Berlin studio; his debut sample collection encapsulates the full spectrum of the Radio Slave sound, from peak-time jams to hypnotic after-hours workouts.
What's in the collection?
- Drum Loops > 104 tracky grooves with analogue hits, organic percussion, live hits and gritty textures - many offered with stripped-out variants for full beat control.
- Synth Loops > Gltichy Moogs, deep chords, sparse stabs and quirky synthetics: 59 loops.
- Music Loops > 22 mixed melodic song-starters with off-kilter programmed synth, keys, pads and bass and peppered with subtle percussive hints. Just add a kick.
- Bass Loops > Sub-laden bubblers, techno-driven burners, retro 90s organ-style lines and glitched-out bass busters: 42 lines.
- Tops Loops > 56 raw kick-free loops for numerous layering possibilities.
- Percussion Loops > From deep tribal-tweaked rhythms to pared-back nu-perc layers, mix and match to create hundreds of unique beats.
- FX > With impacts, risers, beat repeats, delayed vox and modulations for instant ambient atmosphere.
- Drum Hits > 200-strong selection of fat kicks, crunchy claps, slammin' snares, tweaked hats, FXed crashes and assorted nu and organic percussion hits for custom beats, the Radio Slave way.
SMP09 Radio Slave contains: 24-bit Wav, Apple Loops, Rex2 & Stylus RMX files, EXS24, NN-XT and Kontakt III patches.
16 May 2012 Sample Magic releases "Radio Slave" Sample Pack
14 Nov 2012 Arturia releases SPARK DubStep