Sample Magic has announced that,"fresh after an insightful, jam-packed weekend at LEME," they have released G-House, a new White Label featuring "400MB of booty-shaking bass, phat beats and gangsta-style vox fusing hip-hop attitude with heavy house grooves".
Inspired by the genre-mashing exploits of Amine Edge, DANCE and ClekClekBoom, G-House features booming funk-flex basslines, slick beats, rap vox chops, and trippy synths.
- Drum Loops: From chunky and punchy to jumpin' and jackin' - stacks of big-room beats served with fully-stripped stems for total beat control.
- Glitch Vocal Loops: Choice serving of tweaked and pitched rap-style vox.
- Bass Loops: Sub-heavy stompers, g-funk lines and deep rollers - tweaked for maximum club impact.
- Music Loops: Club-ready track-starters to drop and rock or cut 'n' screw for new ideas.
- Tops Loops: Stripped kick-free rhythms packed with shufflin' hats, rims, toms and more.
- Perc Loops: Organic and tom-based shuffle percussion.
- FX Loops: Tempo-synced risers, falls, rippers and dippers to get trigger fingers up.
- Synth Loops: Dark and twisted lines and old school stabs - all key-labeled for convenience.
- Drum Hits: Selection of kicks, claps, snare, hats and percussion hits for custom beat-building.
- 311 x 24-bit Wav loops.
- 311 x Apple Loops.
- 311 x Rex2 Loops.
- 48 x 24-bit Wav one shots.
- Sampler Patches for Kontakt, Maschine, NN-XT, Ableton Drum Rack, EXS24.
For more information visit: www.samplemagic.com/details/314/g-house