Driving bass, pumping kick-heavy grooves, chunky drum hits, dark synths and 4am atmospheres abound in SM27 Techno – a sonic traverse that takes root in Detroit and draws on influences from contemporary Berlin.
Sample Magic says "Packed with 100s of authentic 909-led rhythms, throbbing subs, industrial synths, incessant kick-free tops, lost-in-a-warehouse FX, ambient beds and stacks of pumped one-shots, Techno melds the elements of the genre into a genre-defining 500Mb+ bundle".
What’s in the collection?
- Drum Loops - 180+ grooves engineered to offer full, variant, stripped and kick-free alternatives for precision programming.
- Tops Loops - 80 tech-twisted tops, machine-gunned rhythms, white noise hats, industrial percussive hits - all bristling with depth and detail - fire up a kick to pump the groove.
- Bass Loops - From sub melters to gritty acid burners: 83 groove-laden, all-analogue blazers to shake up the floor.
- Synth Loops - Detroit-inspired FM7 chords, Rolandised arps, contemporary tech hooks and squealing leads - 46 floor-slaying synths to soundtrack the afterhours.
- Drum Hits - Prime selection of kicks, snares, claps, hats and percussion hits optimised for ultimate punch and power.
- FX & FX Loops - Risers, pressure-busting falls and tempo-synced glitch loops, plus a bonus selection of lush melodic beds for the ambient reaches of the genre.
All loops are tempo-synced at 128 BPM for instant mix and match action. All melodic loops are key-labelled.
Formats: Wav, Rex2 & RMX-compatible Rex2 loops, Apple Loops, EXS24, Reason NN-XT and Kontakt III patches.
Price: Digital download at www.samplemagic.com: £39.90.
16 May 2012 Sample Magic releases "Radio Slave" Sample Pack
24 May 2013 AudioThing releases "Glass" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt