Sample Modeling has released updates for Mr.Sax T (v1.02) and The Trumpet (v2.01a).
New features in Mr. Sax T v1.02:
- Symmetrical ("keyboard-like") and asymmetrical ("natural") PitchBend behaviour.
- Improved "bite"-vibrato for EWI wind controllers.
- Transpose window (MIDI transpose function, not accessible via the Kontakt Tune or Transpose controls).
- Instrument range extended to D#5 (sounding).
- Optimized DynPitch default response.
- DynPitch controlled by CC8.
- All_Note_Off button (if "on", produces all note off on CC120-121-123).
- Improved legato/portamento behaviour, especially on larger legato intervals.
- New Portamento Time mode (3 modes: Velocity, CC5, CC5 inv, for various wind controllers).
Changes in The Trumpet v2.01a:
- The progressive increase of the CPU load is no longer present.
- Legato now optimally works with all Wind Controllers.
28 May 2010 Samplemodeling releases The Trombone
11 Dec 2008 SampleModeling releases Mr. Sax T.
17 Nov 2008 Samplemodeling releases The Trumpet v2.0.1