SampleModeling has updated Ms. Sax S. Soprano Sax to version 1.0.3.
New features and fixes in 1.0.3:
- [New] Reset button opens a new Reset Options Window.
- [New] Improved presets management.
- [New] Improvements on Attacks and Legato Transitions.
- [New] Architecture (32 vs 64bit) shown on the GUI.
- [Fixed] Vanishing sound after long idle time on some systems.
- [Fixed] Non-clickable GUI on Ableton Live 7.
- [Fixed] Setting storing (Vienna Ensemble Pro 5).
- [Fixed] Sound stops after loading another SWAM instrument on the same track.
- [Fixed] Overblow switch on reset.
- [Fixed] Small graphical defects.
- [Fixed] Improved overall stability.
Vienna Ensemble Pro (Win) and SONAR users
After updating and loading of any previously saved session, the very first load of the new plug-in version must be done in some cases manually. The reason: due to the particular way VEP or Sonar handle the file names, the host will search for the previous name ("...v1.0.2") and will not find it. Therefore, from now on, the version number will not appear in the file names any more. Please note that the manual loading must be done only once. (Do not forget to save the session with your new plug-in). Future updates will not require any manual load.