SampleModeling has released v2.2.0 updates for Soprano Sax (Ms. Sax S), The Saxophones, and The Soprano & Bass Clarinets, and v1.5.0 updates for Oboe & English Horn and Double Reeds.
- Fast BC mode.
- Better harmonic transitions.
- New Dynamic Envelop graph.
- Automatic Key Switches position shift to avoid overlap with instrument range.
- Reduced CPU load and overall optimization.
- Host crash when two instances are loaded and both GUIs are open.
- Noise for samplerate greater than 88.2 kHz.
- Fixed attacks in some circumstances when Attack Dyn set to Express.
- Microtuning labels disappear after a warning message.
28 May 2010 Samplemodeling releases The Trombone
11 Dec 2008 SampleModeling releases Mr. Sax T.
17 Nov 2008 Samplemodeling releases The Trumpet v2.0.1