SampleModeling has released a major update, v2.1.0, for The Saxophones, The Soprano & Bass Clarinets and Soprano Sax (Ms.Sax S). The key features of this update make the SWAM instruments even more real and open the door to the Pro Tools world with the AAX format:
- Improved sound engine (SWAM engine v2.1).
- Breath Controller Mode (air pressure triggers note-on).
- AAX format (ProTools 10 and 11) supported.
- More comfortable activation procedure (single activation unlocks both instruments).
- Realtime control of formant shift by a MIDI CC.
- Improved legato transition.
- New key switch to switch between legato modes Gliss and Expr.
- Performances improvements.
SampleModeling also released a minor update, v1.2.0, of Oboe & English Horn:
- Two types of legato (with and without portamento) selectable by a keyswitch.
- Fixed Vienna Ensemble Pro crash when audio engine is not active.
- Reduced CPU load.
Download product updates at swamengine.com/downloads.