1st September 2014
SampleOddity has released Effexor, a collection of patches for Massive that focuses on sound design and science fiction sound effects. Sweeps, beeps, robots, blasters, power-ups and power-downs are only a portion of the sounds on the roster, and each one is morphable with eight macro knobs. It is designed for use in film, games, electronic music, trailers, and scaring your dog.
- 51 Morphable sound design elements.
- Motors – mechanical lifts, drills, and engines.
- Weapons – rockets, blasters, and detonator pulses.
- Robots – beeps, bleeps, and transformations.
- Transitions – power-ups, power-downs, and sweeps.
- Each instrument includes eight MIDI assignable macros for sound shaping control.
Price: $17 (USD). Current version of Massive required.