4th November 2013
SampleOddity has released Oddmospheres, a new collection of cinematic sounds for Native Instruments Massive.
Oddmospheres features a collection of highly morphable, dynamic instruments for Massive. Explore the spectrum of sounds each instrument offers with eight macro controls that give you the power to sculpt the sonic signature to your liking. Most of the patches exist in a realm between synth pads and leads, capable of both melodic manifestations and ambient odysseys.
- For use in ambient, cinematic filmscore, and minimal genres.
- Inspired by Boards of Canada, Nine Inch Nails, Hybrid.
- 53 unusual instrument patches:
- 27 pads – lively, lush, drifting tones.
- 10 leads – quirky and dynamic melodic mutations.
- 6 FX – swooping, sweeping risers and drops.
- 5 sequences – rhythmic resources that tweak to fit your groove.
- 5 basses – a small assortment of distorted grit and metallic bell tones.
- Each instrument includes eight MIDI assignable macros for sound shaping control.
- Massive 1.3.1 or beyond required.
08 Jun 2009 SampleOddity releases Epic Laundry for Kontakt
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
12 Nov 2013 ADSR releases 'Massive Drops' for NI Massive