6th November 2009
SampleOddity has announced the release of Thrash, a new 500 MB+ multi-sampled guitar library for Kontakt that focuses on sounds and techniques associated with thrash metal and black metal. A six-string Schecter Blackjack C-1 guitar is presented, with distortion and processing already applied, in E and drop-D tuning. An extensive variety of round-robin variations and effects gives you the tools to create intense heavy metal.
- Powerchord sustains (4x round-robin) in intervals of min./maj. 3rd, 4th, tritone, 5th, and minor 6th.
- Single note sustains (4x round-robin).
- Palm mute staccatos, both in 5ths and single note (8x round-robin).
- Tremolo - looped sustains in powerchord intervals of min. 3rd, 5th, and single note.
- Effects - slides, scrapes, note releases, string noises, harmonics.
- Metallitextures - pads and effects made from the source material.
Thrash is available now, as direct download for Kontakt 2+ for $49.