- 4 folders, each containing 18 pure sine wave bass drops from D1 (37 Hz) to G2 (98 Hz) at 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 sec long in WAV format.
- 18 tuned, 2 second long analog square wave bass drop samples created with a Dave Smith Poly Evolver analog synthesizer.
- 1 808 kick drum bass drop recorded through UA LA-610, and pitched digitally.
- Named and organized chromatically, by frequency and note name.
- Recorded with high quality conversion.
- Digital and analog pitch envelope modulation, both linear and exponential.
- Analog bass drop samples for when aggressive sub bass is desired.
- Pure, digital bass drop samples for adding your own processing and plugins.
- 808 Kick drum for when you need that "classic" sound.