Here's what they say: Designed by Roger Linn in 1988, the MPC60 is one of the best sounding samplers of all time and, (along with the SP1200), has shaped the sound of classic 90s hip hop, R&B and house music with its unmistakeable grit, warmth and punch. And despite looking like a cash register and having a resolution of only 12bits, this sampler still sounds better than any modern equivalent boasting higher specs. Quite simply, what you put into it comes out sounding better.
- (2800) 24-bit WAV MPC60 Samples.
- Bass Drum, Snare, Rim, Clap, HH, Cabasa, Percussion, Tom, & Cymbal Hits.
- Samples include: Modded 606, 707, 808, 909, CR78, Rhythm 700, SP1200, SH101, Arp 2600, Vinyl & More.
- (20) pre-made 16 Hit Kits for fast loading.
- 26 MPC Groove MIDI Files.
- Ableton includes 1 master drum rack containing all samples, with sample select and hardware pitch macros, 3 drum racks containing pre-made kits.
- Kontakt, Logic & Reason include: 18 individual hit instruments + 5 pre-made kit instruments.
- Maschine & Battery include: 20 pre-made kits.
- 208 MB Unzipped Per Format.
Price: $29.00 (Reg. $39.00)