Sanford Sound Design has released Sanford LFO, a MIDI based VSTi plug-in representing a Low Frequency Oscillator. It has all of the features you would expect from an LFO such as support for synchronization and providing a variety of waveform choices.
- Generates MIDI Control Change messages: Messages follow the amplitude of the LFO.
- Extensive synchronization options: Supports regular, triplet, and dotted note types.
- Many waveforms to choose from: From sine to noise.
- MIDI Learn for every parameter.
- All parameters can be automated.
The Sanford LFO costs $15 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.