SAWStudio & Lite v3.9j (Basic v1.4j) released
16th January 2006
16th January 2006
RML Labs has released SAWStudio/SAWStudioLite v3.9j and SAWStudioBasic v1.4j.
- VST Plugin hosting has been enhanced to allow VST Plugins to reside in any folder on any drive.
- VST Plugin hosting has been enhanced to automatically compensate for plugin latency as reported by the plugins themselves. Using any external latency compensator or otherwise adjusting the track data to compensate is no longer necessary.
- Hot Track Solo Mode may now be used with the Shift-Key to keep the Return Channels active so you can hear the Return effects. Each time you switch to a new HotTrack it will react to the Shift-Key, so you can switch the Returns On and Off at will as you jump around by pressing the Shift-Key or not.
- The Full Mixer colored section icons can now be used to vertical scroll E-Mixer and Z-Mixer sections, exactly like the section zones on the MT left edge. The dead zones just above the Full Mixer faders are also active zones for jumping to the fader sections.
- The E-Mixer, Z-Mixer and Wide Mixer popup Aux Label Display zones have been altered to be active only on the individual Aux Number text (1, 2, 3, etc.) and the main Aux Asgn text. This helps to keep the display from popping up when mouse aim slightly misses a switch or other active aux control zone.
- All MT Entry moves and copies have been enhanced to now include Automation and Control entries within any SoftEdge boundaries.
Bug fixes :
- Modified the BuildMix code to solve a crash that could occur when doing long mix builds (over an hour) using the Hi Resolution SRC options.
- Fixed the Load Preference function to properly load new MIDI Controller Templates when changing preferences from within the program.
- Store and Recall channel operations now correctly handle FX Bypass switch settings.
- Fixed code that could cause a crash when naming tracks under certain specific conditions.
Other Related News
25 Nov 2011 RML Labs updates SAWStudio / SAWStudio Lite to v5.1 and SAWStudioBasic to v2.326 Jul 2011 RML Labs releases SAWStudio / SAWStudio Lite v5.001 Feb 2010 RML Labs updates SAWStudio and SAWStudioLite to v4.9a07 Oct 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v2.207 Sep 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio and SAWStudioLite to v4.903 Aug 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio and SAWStudioLite to v4.821 Jul 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio to v4.722 Jun 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio/SAWStudioLite to v4.6 and releases SAWStudioBasic v2.003 Mar 2009 RML Labs releases SAWStudio and SAWStudioLite v4.519 Feb 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v1.905 Sep 2008 RML Labs releases SAWStudio / SAWStudioLite v4.3 and SAWStudioBasic v1.731 Jan 2008 RML Labs updates SAWStudio (v4.1), SAWStudioLite (v4.1) and SAWStudioBasic (v1.6)07 Jan 2007 RML Labs releases SAWStudio v4.0c (SAWStudioBasic v1.5c)11 Dec 2006 RML Labs releases SAWStudio v4.0b (SAWStudioBasic v1.5b)16 Nov 2006 RML Labs releases SAWStudio / SAWStudioLite v4.0a and SAWStudioBasic v1.5a02 Jun 2006 SAWStudio / Lite v3.9n (Basic v1.4n) now available10 Mar 2006 SAWStudio / Lite v3.9m (Basic v1.4m) now available09 Feb 2006 SAWStudio / Lite v3.9l & Basic v1.4l now available24 Jan 2006 SAWStudio / Lite v3.9k / Basic 1.4k now available16 Jan 2006 SAWStudio & Lite v3.9j (Basic v1.4j) released