- VST Plugin hosting has been enhanced to allow VST Plugins to reside in any folder on any drive.
- VST Plugin hosting has been enhanced to automatically compensate for plugin latency as reported by the plugins themselves. Using any external latency compensator or otherwise adjusting the track data to compensate is no longer necessary.
- Hot Track Solo Mode may now be used with the Shift-Key to keep the Return Channels active so you can hear the Return effects. Each time you switch to a new HotTrack it will react to the Shift-Key, so you can switch the Returns On and Off at will as you jump around by pressing the Shift-Key or not.
- The Full Mixer colored section icons can now be used to vertical scroll E-Mixer and Z-Mixer sections, exactly like the section zones on the MT left edge. The dead zones just above the Full Mixer faders are also active zones for jumping to the fader sections.
- The E-Mixer, Z-Mixer and Wide Mixer popup Aux Label Display zones have been altered to be active only on the individual Aux Number text (1, 2, 3, etc.) and the main Aux Asgn text. This helps to keep the display from popping up when mouse aim slightly misses a switch or other active aux control zone.
- All MT Entry moves and copies have been enhanced to now include Automation and Control entries within any SoftEdge boundaries.
Bug fixes :
- Modified the BuildMix code to solve a crash that could occur when doing long mix builds (over an hour) using the Hi Resolution SRC options.
- Fixed the Load Preference function to properly load new MIDI Controller Templates when changing preferences from within the program.
- Store and Recall channel operations now correctly handle FX Bypass switch settings.
- Fixed code that could cause a crash when naming tracks under certain specific conditions.