9th February 2006
RML Labs has released SAWStudio/SAWStudioLite v3.9l and SAWStudioBasic v1.4l.
- DirectX and VST Plugin positions will now save with the edl whether the plugin window is open or not at the time of the edl save. Native plugins have their own control over this feature.
- The Aux Send mini faders have been enhanced to use the large popup faders by clicking and holding in the Aux Send readout displays above the mini fader.
- Fixed VST code that could cause some plugins to open with only the SAWStudio VST titlebar and no window display. This was caused by some of the VST crash code adjustments from 3.9k.
- Fixed ShowControl MIDI Trigger code to work correctly with edl entries containing DV video. This fix should stop the video graph error messages and allow the video to open properly.
- Fixed ShowControl MIDI Note-Off Trigger code to correct for misfire possibilities.
- Fixed E-Mixer meters code which could stop responding based on Z-Mixer size adjustments; now completely independent.
07 Oct 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v2.2
21 Jul 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio to v4.7
19 Feb 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v1.9
16 Jan 2006 SAWStudio & Lite v3.9j (Basic v1.4j) released
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert