5th November 2004
- * Enhanced the Locate Point feature by adding the use of the NumPad keys to jump to the first 10 Locate Points.
- * Increased the accuracy of the meter data collection routines to check every data sample for clipping.
- * Moving and copying MT-entries has been enhanced to allow a forced insert mode.
- Enhanced Host/Slave code to pass the Shift parameter for starting MT playback and forcing all active channel device assignments back to the MT.
- Enhanced Host/Slave code to pass solos in both directions to force a clean solo of the combined Host/Slave mix when a solo is engaged on either the Host or Slave machines.
- Fixed the Extract Session routine to properly handle duplicate regions.
- * Fixed a possible crash bug in the new EQ code introduced in 3.9.
- * Extended work buffer sizes even larger to correct for some of the new VST plugins that extremely large buffer storage requirements for their parameter settings.
- * Fixed marked area display from disappearing after changing to a new Shade.
- * Adjusted code to properly maintain compressor release values when dynamically raising compression threshold during playback.
- Fixed code to stop crashes in the Save And Trim operation when using mixed samplerates.
- * Fixed the Recent SoundFile List to loop back around after removing an item using the Shift-Left-Click option.
- * Fixed crashes that could occur with grid cursor snapping across time signature changes less than quarter note denominators.
EQ PlugIn Module Version 1.9
- * Corrected code that could cause track changing commands (arrow keys, wheel mouse etc) in the MT to stop working when the plugin is displayed with multiple plugins patched.
Video Track Viewer Version 2.7a
- Fixed Bitmap rendering to the overlay.
* Indicates updates to SAWStudio Basic v1.4a.
07 Oct 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v2.2
21 Jul 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudio to v4.7
19 Feb 2009 RML Labs updates SAWStudioBasic to v1.9
16 Jan 2006 SAWStudio & Lite v3.9j (Basic v1.4j) released
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert