Scuffham Amps has announced the release of S-Gear, a new VST effect plug-in that brings the ‘boutique-built’ ethic to the world of software amplifier design, including three original guitar amps, analogue modelled delay effects and state of the art speaker cabinet emulation.
- Three unique amplifiers with their own character and versatility:
- The Duke delivers warm sweet cleans and smooth lead tones;
- The Stealer oozes raw vintage power;
- The Jackal crosses over into high gain modern rock territory with powerful high gain tones.
- The Pro-Convolver provides top quality cabinet emulation with two 64-bit convolution channels, musical EQ and the unique ‘Z’ control for applying tube amp output impedance effect.
- The Pro Convolver also includes cabinet models and impedance measurements from the Redwirez collection (Redwirez, Red5Group LLC, NY).
- The Delay Thing is a boutique quality delay processor achieving BBD and tape emulations. Featuring two character modes (Analogue and Tube), mono and stereo operation, and controls for tone and modulation.
Pricing & Availability:
S-Gear costs $75 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. A Mac version is in development.