Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.6.0.
Changes in v2.6.0:
- Increased the maximum partials on all oscillators from 128 to 400.
- This extends the partial frequencies for note A0 at 44 hertz up to the Nyquist frequency of 22050, which is half the sample rate of 44100.
- In terms of the audio this increases the maximum sharpness of all the oscillators to the same level as synthesizers like Sylenth, Diva, Omnisphere, and Avenger.
- Partials are controlled in real time and never go above the Nyquist which maintains zero aliasing. The instantaneous voice detune frequency is used rather than the MIDI note frequency.
- Improved the efficiency of partial buffer calculation after dial movement.
- Reduced the total sample loading time for the basic waveforms and analog saw oscillators when they are added to the signal flow view.
- Fixed Bug 0077 UI size is not saved in Reaper.
- Fixed Bug 0078 ADSR points frozen if moved to same position.
Changes in v2.5.0:
- Fixed Bug 0073 Browser preset load fails if preview currently playing.
- Fixed Bug 0074 Envelope timing is off during preset preview.
- Fixed Bug 0075 Browser preview not showing program name.
- Fixed Bug 0076 Wave table buttons not highlighted for default waveforms.