31st October 2013
Sensomusic has updated Usine Hollyhock for Mac OS X and Windows to v1.02.012, which contains many important improvements and fixed bugs.
You'll find 3 new devices modules: the Leap Motion module, the serial port module (to work with Arduino and other serial devices) and the Wiimote module - create interaction with movements and gestures with the Leap motion, build your own MIDI devices with the Arduino and sensors and conduct your patches with the Wiimote.
- new Serial and Arduino module.
- new Wiimote module.
- new Leap Motion module.
- new Clock module.
- new Count milliseconds module.
- new Change Scale module.
- new Counter module.
- new Quantize Data module.
- new Quantize Button module.
- new Quantize MIDI module.
- improved MIDI clock management : directly included into the devices. Much more accurate and precise.
- improvements in the Doppler library patch.
- improvements in the Queue Data in Array module.
- improvements in the MIDI Quantize sub patch.
- important memory crash on store/recall preset of plug-ins.
- [Report #9] on plug-ins module, 'params' and 'params names' doesn't update when changing preset.
- [Report #31] on plug-ins module, param value in setting panel doesn't update when manipulated by patch.
- plug-ins module, in some case, bypass produces noise.
- various details in the Ramp module.
- mapping curves doesn't work properly on binds.
- [Report #39] buttons and commands colors of the preset manager.
See the release notes for more information.