Sensomusic has updated Usine to version 5.80.004, which includes their new Easy OSC learn technology.
- Easy OSC management with the new OSC Lister module.
- More accurate point selection in Curve of Points module; new select tolerance option.
- A better Zero Crossing implementation in the Sampler module.
- Better synchro between UsineVST and hosts.
- New Oscilloscope Audio in the patch library.
- New Smooth Freeze in the patch library.
- New Auto freeze in the patch library.
- New Rec on the fly in the patch library.
- New DJ Scratcher in the patch library.
- New sub-patch module A (Attack).
- New sub-patch module R (Release).
- Clickless Forward Reverse in the patch library.
- The Matrix Pack by Martin Fleurent storage in patches is now lighter.
- Bad calculation of real and imaginary parts in FFT forward FFT inverse modules.
- Various memory issues and crashes solved in the Matrix Pack by Martin Fleurent.
- Various display bugs in master grid mode (see Grid, Rack, All or Master?).
- The latency of Usine VST is now reported to the host.