Sensomusic has updated Usine to v3.52. This release is important if you use the sequencer mode with large files.
- New record (direct to disk) options, to record directly in the sequencer.
- The default workspace (loaded at the start up) keeps its real name and can be saved normally.
- New option in the setup to set the disk buffer size (reading buffer of audio files).
- Wave display 'show loop' doesn't work, and inlet invisible.
- Problems (cpu & freeze) in the sequencer with large wave files.
- Mouse wheel (zoom) in the sequencer.
- Better memory allocation and release.