21st February 2010
Sensomusic has updated Usine to v5.06.
Fixed bugs in Usine v5.06:
- VST version: various hard crash bugs at the start-up.
- VST version: some threading problems can produce audio glitches.
- The demo is not included in the package.
- The Video Capture can Freeze Usine on repaint.
Fixed bugs in Usine v5.05:
- XY panel is not correctly initialized (with 2 balls).
- The "on" button of the control panel is not properly repaint.
- Vista 64 and XP 64 incompatibility problems.
- Various issues with buses when buses names are affected dynamically.
Improvements in Usine v5.05:
- New modules "Audio Buses" send and receive.
- Grouped Switches implementation.
- New "tolerance" option in the setup/interface. If you feel that Control Panel buttons are too small.
- Option in the setup to set the dblClick behavior in IB mode (not necessary in Windows 7).
- CPU improvements of the Buses engine when names are affected dynamically.