Sensomusic has updated Usine to v5.10. This update includes some important improvements, especially a new more efficient Video Tracker module and an off-line help system. The off-line help is included in the package but can be easily upgraded independently of the main program.
- New Video Tracker Module using DirectShow layer. More efficient.
- Color inlets have now a different color.
- 'OFF-line' wiki/help system.
- New Option 'Conductor isolate' in patches and sub-patches. To isolate parameters from a conductor recall.
- Lines, steps, switches and curve modules give an error and won't load when choosing 128 faders.
- The position of the ball in XY module is not stored in the conductor.
- Logical operators now work with array's.
- Preset Isolate enabled for a sub-patches does not save.
- The aux input of the additional Input module doesn't work.
- Few other details.
Sensomusic has also released three new free "Packs":
- Matrix Pack by Martin Fleurent: Contains a new matrix user module totally integrated in Usine.
- MIDI Utilities Pack by bSork: The ultimate MIDI manipulation pack.
- Surround Pack by Hervé Birolini: All you need to create surround projects.