Serato has announced the public beta launch for Serato Sample, a fun, fast, high-quality production plug-in that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time stretch samples.
Join the public beta for free, here: serato.com/sample
Serato say "Until now, producers have struggled to freely manipulate samples while maintaining high-grade audio quality. This has been solved with Sample, an intuitive sampling tool powered by Serato's original plug-in, Pitch 'n Time."
Pitch 'n Time was launched almost 20 years ago and they've now come full circle, incorporating that powerful pitch-shifting and time-stretching technology into a new sampling plug-in.
- Works in leading music production software: Including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro and Maschine.
- Flawless key detection and shifting: Find the key and then shift it with the power of Pitch 'n Time.
- Find the best samples with Autoset: With one click, Sample's algorithm finds 16 of the best samples to work with.
- Familiar Cue Point workflow: Use Serato DJ's popular Cue Point workflow to set and trigger pads.
- Change samples beyond recognition: Manipulate each pad individually. Mess with key, BPM and more.
- Serato's famous colored waveforms: Visually understand tracks without having to listen to them. Red for bass, blue for highs.
- Jump around tracks with ease: Find what you're after with waveform scrub and needle drop.
Serato is looking for experienced producers to join the public beta and test Serato Sample.
For more information and to join the beta please visit: serato.com/sample