Vember Audio has updated Shortcircuit to v1.0.13.
Changes since v1.0.10:
- Fixed initial 1-sample click when samples were upsampled.
- Distortion no longer "wrap" when driven harder than +24dB (introduced with optimizations in v1.0.10).
- Mouse cursor issue fixed.
- Reduced CPU-load at idle.
- Indirect modulation routings are now seen in the same unit as of the destination parameter (indirect are those that modulate the depth of another routing).
- MIDI-learn issue fixed.
- Fixed dangerous code introduced with v1.0.10.
- Added modulation source: alternate (switches between -1 and 1 for each keypress within the same zone).
- The majority of the filters are now available as group effects.
- Legato portamento does no longer slide on the initial note
- Crash when switching away from a zone that had no sample assigned to it fixed.