Vember Audio has updated Shortcircuit to v1.0.4. They are also running a special holiday discount offer until the end of the year allowing you to purchase Shortcircuit for EU€120 (a 20% discount).
Changes in v1.0.4:
- The number of instances of Shortcircuit Free allowed has been limited to 2.
- GUI speed-up.
- Samples dropped at the keygroupview sometimes had the zone end point set to 0, this is now fixed (appeared in v1.0.3).
- Small niggle in the piano-keyboard of the keygroup view fixed.
- New playmodes:
- Forward loop until release.
- Forward loop bidirectional.
- Reverse shot.
- New filters:
- Comb filter.
- Sinus oscillator.
- New modulation sources:
- Is within loop (outputs 1 when inside the loop, 0 outside). This source is perfect for detuning only the loop.
- Position in loop (returns the relative position within the loop. clamps to 0 before the start and 1 after the end).
- Waveform display improvements:
- More CPU-efficient drawing.
- Text feedback when editing.
- Mousewheel zoom and pan (roll wheel to zoom, click & drag horizontally to pan).
- Restore loop/slices from sample command added to the context-menu.
- Zoom & scroll position are now remembered when changing filter type.
- Slice envelope values shown as transparent bars instead of lines.
- Slices now have editable length.
- Slices highlight when they're played.
Changes in v1.0.3:
- Clicks at the zone end-point eliminated.
- It is now possible to drag & drop audio events from tracks in SX/Nuendo.
- A bug that could cause distortions with multiple instances was fixed.
- Minor mousewheel bug fixed.
- Samplerate issues resolved.
Changes since v1.0.2
- No longer requires SSE.
- List navigation using the arrow keys.
- GUI speed-up.
- Renamed modulation source for channel aftertouch from "channel AT" to "ch aftertouch".
- Help file updated.