Shortcircuit v1.0.6 released
10th January 2005
10th January 2005
Vember Audio has updated Shortcircuit to v1.0.6.
Changes in v1.0.6:
- New filters:
- New 2-pole lowpass (more consistent falloff & larger resonance range).
- Parametric EQ type A (bandwidth defined at (peak gain)*0.5 ).
- Parametric EQ type B (bandwidth defined 3dB from unity gain).
- 6-band graphic EQ.
- Slewer (slew-rate distortion with pre & post-EQ).
- Added filter magnitude response plot.
- Peak, bandpass, notch (as well as the new EQ modules) now have a much better HF response than traditional digital EQ.
- Resonance range for LP+HP serial/parallel has changed somewhat. Files made with previous versions may sound slightly different.
- Battery import: the "track"-parameter is now recognized.
- Bug causing slower than desired voice attack-rate fixed. (there was an undesired 32-sample ramp regardless of the AEG attack time, this is now fixed).
- Fixed a memory corruption when loading akai-files.
- Fixed bug that could cause crashes when using 'replace sample'.
- "add sample (next free key)" and "add sample (entire keyboard)" commands added to the list's contextmenu. They allow you to browse samples and play them while browsing.
- "add empty zones (drumkit)" command added to the contextmenu. It will add 3 octaves of zones with no samples assigned to them. By using "replace sample" you can fill them up as you'd like.
- Tempo sync modulation sources added (the ramp from 0 to 1 over the time specified and then repeat).
- Other minor fixes/adjustments.
Changes in v1.0.5:
- The hold section of the envelopes are no longer skipped when attack time is set to the minimum value.
- Some filter parameters which were not valid modulation destinations now work.
- Waveworm view can now be panned by dragging with the left mouse button. shift+LMB zooms in and shift+RMB zooms out.
- Better sounding bidirectional looping.
- New modulation destination: "rate (linear)". It allows you to control the playback speed of samples linearly. Modulated less than -100% it allows you to make the sample go backwards.
- New modulation source: 1 (constant).
Other Related News
24 Sep 2009 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.3 (Mac)03 Mar 2009 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.229 Sep 2008 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.5.1a05 Sep 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5.1 beta for Mac AU25 Jan 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.502 Jan 2008 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5 RC206 Nov 2007 Vember Audio sets Shortcircuit Free21 Dec 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.5.0 Beta 1 for registered users22 Sep 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.2.211 Sep 2006 Vember Audio updates Surge to v1.2.104 Sep 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.2 (incl. OSX Universal Binary)15 Mar 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.102 Feb 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.1 beta05 Jan 2006 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.207 Dec 2005 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.2 beta17 Oct 2005 Vember Audio releases Surge v1.0.103 Oct 2005 Vember Audio unveils Surge28 Jun 2005 Shortcircuit v1.1 released07 Apr 2005 Shortcircuit updated to v1.0.1328 Feb 2005 shortcircuit v1.0.10 released
13 May 2012 Bedroom Producers Blog releases Yamaha DD-10 Toy Drum Machine Sessions23 Apr 2012 Bedroom Producers Blog releases Yamaha SHS-10 Toy Keytar Sessions for Kontakt and Shortcircuit05 Apr 2012 Bedroom Producers Blog releases Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions Part 2 for Kontakt and Shortcircuit01 Jul 2008 Chicken Systems announces seven new Translator Special Editions11 Feb 2008 Keyman_sam releases Shortcircuit Essentials Volume 126 Aug 2005 KS:UK Bass Synth Vol 1 released (All Formats)