Vember Audio has updated Shortcircuit to v1.0.6.
Changes in v1.0.6:
- New filters:
- New 2-pole lowpass (more consistent falloff & larger resonance range).
- Parametric EQ type A (bandwidth defined at (peak gain)*0.5 ).
- Parametric EQ type B (bandwidth defined 3dB from unity gain).
- 6-band graphic EQ.
- Slewer (slew-rate distortion with pre & post-EQ).
- Added filter magnitude response plot.
- Peak, bandpass, notch (as well as the new EQ modules) now have a much better HF response than traditional digital EQ.
- Resonance range for LP+HP serial/parallel has changed somewhat. Files made with previous versions may sound slightly different.
- Battery import: the "track"-parameter is now recognized.
- Bug causing slower than desired voice attack-rate fixed. (there was an undesired 32-sample ramp regardless of the AEG attack time, this is now fixed).
- Fixed a memory corruption when loading akai-files.
- Fixed bug that could cause crashes when using 'replace sample'.
- "add sample (next free key)" and "add sample (entire keyboard)" commands added to the list's contextmenu. They allow you to browse samples and play them while browsing.
- "add empty zones (drumkit)" command added to the contextmenu. It will add 3 octaves of zones with no samples assigned to them. By using "replace sample" you can fill them up as you'd like.
- Tempo sync modulation sources added (the ramp from 0 to 1 over the time specified and then repeat).
- Other minor fixes/adjustments.
Changes in v1.0.5:
- The hold section of the envelopes are no longer skipped when attack time is set to the minimum value.
- Some filter parameters which were not valid modulation destinations now work.
- Waveworm view can now be panned by dragging with the left mouse button. shift+LMB zooms in and shift+RMB zooms out.
- Better sounding bidirectional looping.
- New modulation destination: "rate (linear)". It allows you to control the playback speed of samples linearly. Modulated less than -100% it allows you to make the sample go backwards.
- New modulation source: 1 (constant).