Vember Audio has updated Shortcircuit to v1.0.9.
Changes since v1.0.6:
- The filters LP2A and bitfucker didn't work correctly.
- morphEQ snapshots can be selected on the group-level now (using filter override).
- Filter parameter update bug fixed.
- If a sample is not found, an empty slot is still there with it's name intact.
- Save multi + samples didn't work.
- Save group crashed if there were any zones without samples assigned to it.
- Sample replace crashes fixed.
- Save group/multi + samples now work with sf2-sourced samples.
- Slice display misalignment fixed.