Vember Audio has released version 1.1 of Shortcircuit.
Changes since v1.0.15:
- Will ask for a search-path when a sample isn't found (will search subdirectories).
- Issues when replacing empty zones fixed.
- Bug involving MIDI learn on computers with hyper-threading, dual-core or multiple CPUs supposed to be fixed.
- Faux stereo effect (widener/stereo enhancer).
- Note/velocity-crossfade (use shift in keygroup editor to edit).
- Basic SFZ import.
- Updated file dialogs to support 98/NT4.
- Improved sf2 import.
- Improved note-stealing.
- Internal storage changes (the assignable controllers are no longer referenced by name in the modrouting when saving. '|' in now used instead of a comma when addressing individual samples within a larger file, used for .sf2. ).
- Fixed potential crashes on sample load.
- The new clone zone commando now changes the key of the NEW zone, not the old one (only affects their order in the list really) (v1.0.15c).
- Frequency-shifter based effects didn't work properly (v1.0.15b).
- Zones with no filenames attached to them could crash sc on load. fixed (v1.0.15b).
- Transpose & coarse tune controls weren't set correctly when opening the group editor (v1.0.15a).
- Bug when loading "empty" zones fixed (zones that have no sample attached to them).
- Replace sample is smarter when determining which play mode to use for the replacing sample.
- New clone zone command (which assigns the new copy to a different key).