14th March 2007
Shuriken has released KerrStinn, a slicer, glitcher and loop dissector. KerrStinn changes your loops randomly by moving slices of it around and/or applying effects to the slices according to rules that Shuriken call "generators". It is sort of an automatic controllable recallable loop slicer.
- Loads WAV files.
- "Random" knob to control what initial value the randomizing has.
- "Slices" knob to control how many slices you want to cut the loop in to.
- "Bisyness" parameter to control the weight of random to be applied; low values equals a small chance of change and larger values more.
- "Bars" parameter to set how many bars the loop originally is (up to 8).
- "Generator" parameter - these are rules on how to dissect your loops. Take "Freaky 4" for example, its rule is simply "if a slice is the 4th in a series perhaps play it backwards and/or apply the fftish effect on the slice".
- On/off switch.
KerrStinn is available as a VST instrument for Windows and Mac OS X and it is free.
22 Mar 2010 Shuriken releases BitTest for Windows
16 Mar 2010 Shuriken releases BitTest
21 Jan 2009 Shuriken.se releases CopyShop2
28 Nov 2008 Shuriken releases Eckel
23 Jul 2007 Shuriken.se releases Shredder
25 May 2007 Shuriken.se updates KerrStinn to v1.2
03 May 2007 Shuriken.se releases Berrtill
14 Mar 2007 Shuriken releases KerrStinn
07 Feb 2007 Shuriken.se releases SqakAttack
03 Jan 2007 Shuriken releases CopyShop