Unlike a traditional flanger which typically has its tone repeatedly go up and down, this is a flanger that goes upwards or downwards in a seemingly endless fashion.
To accomplish this unique "barber-pole" effect, Eternal uses an array of three stereo flangers and six bespoke, thoroughly calibrated low-frequency oscillators. And since these oscillators have a "through-zero" design, it allows Eternal to seamlessly go from downwards to upwards motion and back at your fancy.
With two distinct flanger tones thanks to positive or negative feedback, this plugin puts a whole arsenal of unique airy, bubbly and even psychedelic effects in your hands.
- Three stereo flangers with negative or positive feedback.
- Six through-zero oscillators for creating endless upwards or downwards "barber-pole" motion.
- Stereo modulation phase shift for variable stereo field widening.
- Color-coded controls with lightly animated transitions.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Supports OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64-bit Intel Macs.