Flow has two different flanger characters with positive or negative feedback, advanced synchronization and timing features, plus a host of automation and randomization options. All this combined allows a user to create a unique effects from intricate "jet plane" patterns and dancing comb filtering to complex swooshes or stuttered glitches. Each instance of Flow stores eight snapshots of itself that can be switched in realtime or via automation.
Flow has a colour-coded user interface designed to offer a small learning curve. It is built using Apple's Core Animation framework allowing organic and lively animations, which use a Mac's graphics processor, allowing the CPU to concentrate solely on audio processing.
- Flanger with positive/negative feedback, adjustable time range from 0.5 to 20 ms.
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable speed, timing and shuffle.
- Flanger gate, flanger time, envelope modulation depth, and envelope shape individual per each sequencer step.
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomisation functions.
- Transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.