14th August 2014
Sinevibes has released version 3.0 of the Sequential multi-effect sequencer Audio Unit plugin for Mac OS X. The new version is an entirely new plug-in, with no less than 19 fine-tuned effects, designed to be a fast, animated user interface, and highly efficient internal processing engine.
- New interface with a 25% more compact layout, animations, rendered on the graphics adaptor.
- New audio engine with hardware-accelerated math and up to 2x less processor strain.
- Sequential is now polyphonic, multiple effects can be triggered at once.
- 8 instance snapshots for realtime switching or host automation.
- Totally new effects: flanger, resonator, three-voice chorus, granulator, analog drive.
- Steeper -24 dB/octave high-pass filter.
- Reworked circuit-bent filter algorithm with a resonant pre-filter stage.
- Reworked barber-pole phaser effect with feedback and bipolar frequency control.
- Reworked sine, phase, glitch oscillators with bipolar modulation depth controls.
- New user manual with detailed effects descriptions.
- Nineteen dedicated effects processors: low-pass and high-pass filters, barber-pole phaser, circuit-bent filter, wave transformer, sample rate and bit depth reduction, analog drive, ring modulator, frequency shifter, sine oscillator, phase oscillator, glitch oscillator, shot noise, white noise, flanger, resonator, chorus, granulator.
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, timing and swing.
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomisation functions.
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
Price: $49. Version 3.0 is a free upgrade for all existing users.