Sinevibes has released version 2.0 of Turbo, an Audio Unit plug-in for Mac OS X which offers a unique sound manipulation technology: waveshape modelling. It allows to easily transform any basic waveform or synth sound into an entirely new, resynthesised textures with great density and character.
The full list of enhancements and new features in Turbo 2.0 includes:
- Completely new user interface and internal processing engine.
- Two new waveshape models.
- Input -24 dB/octave resonant low-pass filter.
- Output -12 dB/octave high-pass filter.
- Effect dry/wet balance control.
- Tempo-synchronised LFO generator with four waveforms.
- Added required Audio Unit format changes for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Removed support for Power PC processors and OS X 10.5.
- New preset patches.
Turbo 2.0 is a free update to all existing users, and costs $19 for new customers.
Full details on the new Turbo and the entire Sinevibes plugin lineup, including audio examples and demo version downloads, can be found at the Sinevibes website.