Several effects are integrated for an overall control on sound and dynamics. Emulations have been designed to be quite aggressive and provide a useful "warming" tool with lots of versatility but quite simple to use.
Two modes (Standard and Dirty) give more power for light or extreme processing.
- Lots of compression character selections, with several knees and characters.
- Several saturation options.
- Output transformers.
- "Warmth" filter, to control brightness in a special way.
- Simple set of controls and interface.
- Stereo, Dual and Mid/Side modes for full control on the stereo image.
- "Hottitude" control (internal levels) to get independent control on dynamics, saturation and warmth.
- Standard and Dirty modes.
Price: $39.99. It will be released in July for Windows and Mac OS X (AU & VST) with a launch price of $29.99.