3rd February 2012
SKnote has announced Grasso, a new saturation and compression unit for mixing and mastering.
- Headroom and dry unit: manage saturation and resolution to make the sound more full and dry;
- Saturation unit: tube emulation with several algorithms, with optional second stage and frequency control;
- Octave: subharmonic generator;
- Compression unit with oversampling and high resolution control on the Attack's shape;
- Spank and resonance controls for more presence.
Tube circuits are emulated for full and rounded sound, from enhancement to full distortion.
It will be available for Win and Mac, VST, AU and RTAS/AAX.
22 Dec 2011 SKnote releases StripBus v2.0
27 Oct 2011 SKnote announces CutterTone and StripBus update
13 Jun 2011 SKnote releases Necklace - Spring Reverb
27 May 2011 SKnote announces StripBus - Console Emulation