It is designed to sound deep and warm, with lots of attitude. All stages have been modeled, including the input filtering and analog/digital conversion stage.
- Internal level control (input gain, compensated for at the output), for the optimal internal control (number of bits effectively used);.
- Input level metering (after gain control), for fine tuning of the resolution used;.
- Controls as from the original hardware unit;.
- Mid/side balance for effect width control;.
- Dry/wet balance.
- Includes chorus, phaser, and delay.