17th June 2013
SKYLIFE has announced the forthcoming release of the SampleRobot Sampling Suite for Mac OS X. For the first time, Mac users will be able to benefit from the professional sample converter Awave Studio in combination with SampleRobot and Alchemy Player, enabling them to create, convert, play and edit complex multi samples and instruments with ease.
The SampleRobot Sampling Suite is the full feature product from SKYLIFE for professional sample library developers and semi-professional sampling enthusiasts.
- SampleRobot 4.
- WaveRobot 4.
- Alchemy Player.
- Awave Studio 10.
Here are the key features of the SampleRobot Sampling Suite:
- Turn acoustic and electronic instruments, voices and noises into virtual instruments fast.
- Fully automated sampling.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing.
- Alchemy Export Bridge.
- Play your samples directly after export, edit effects, modulation and envelopes.
- Convert about 290 audio and multi-sample formats.
- Import formats like AKAI S1000, MPC, Kurzweil K2xxx, Roland S, Ensoniq and MIDI Sample Dump.
- Extract samples from sampling CDs.
- Audio batch processing, auto-loop for all, resampling, normalizing, gaining, fading.
- Export samples directly to Steinberg HALion 4, Logic Pro EXS24, NI Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Waldorf Blofeld, Soundfont2 and many others.
- Import and export for Yamaha Tyros 2+3, Motif XS+XF.
- Full MIDI remote control, incl. program and bank changes, multi-velocity layering.
- Release-Sample editing.
- Precise loop handling incl. forward-backward loop with 2 independent crossfades and auto-gain functionality.
- Sample and export whole synthesizer sound bank in one go (Instrument Copier).
- Premium multi-samples from classic synthesizers included.
Price: 399 $ / 299 € / 259 £.
Availability: Calender Week 26 in the SKYLIFE STORE