27th November 2005
SKYLIFE has updated SampleRobot to v1.5.3.
- ASIO optimization: The maximum amount of ASIO In and Out channels per device has been increased from 32 to 256.
- Export functions: The new "Export Settings" dialog allows optionally converting bit resolution and sampling rates during export for all Samples in a Project.
- Export functions: There is a new dialog for the function "Export selected Project as WAV-Files". You can choose between long and short naming which is useful if you are working with samplers that allow only a few characters for the Sample's name.
- Export functions: Now the export status dialog known from the SF2 export has been added to all export formats. This dialog will inform you about the progress during exporting.
- Preset Manager: With the function "Save selected Project as Preset" in the File menu it is now possible to use a normal Project as a template for a Preset. Deleting a Preset is another new option.
- WAV drag and drop: In earlier versions there occurred sometimes an unwanted reset of the MIDI devices after drag and drop. Now all settings remain as adjusted.
- WAV drag and drop: All imported loop points are correct now.
- Naming: There could be naming conflicts when names were longer than 42 characters. This has been fixed.
- Initialization: If an error occurred during initialization of a MIDI port SampleRobot stopped in earlier versions. Now there will be only a warning dialog in this case.
28 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE updates WaveRobot to v4.19
21 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 4 Pro for Mac OS X
13 Feb 2008 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 3 Pre-Order
06 Feb 2006 SKYLIFE SampleRobot Box shipping worldwide
27 Nov 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5.3
27 Oct 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5
27 Jul 2005 SampleRobot v1.3.2 demo now available